The Twilight Render Team shares tips, ideas, helpful hints, and more on using Twilight Render
- Posts: 11711
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:41 pm
- OS: PC 64bit
- SketchUp: 2016-2021
So you have a scene with IES files, and hi-resolution or special materials with reflection or bump maps.
You want to share it with another Twilight user to render.
How can I quickly gather all these images and IES files... I don't even remember what I have in there?!
How to Share a Twilight Render scene:
- Open the Render Window
- Export as XML and say "yes" when it asks if you want to save textures and IES files.
- Copy the .skp file into the folder with the textures, IES, and XML format file.
- Delete the .xml file.
- Copy any Sky or HDR Image manually into the folder.
- Zip the folder and send to a friend with Twilight.
- They can now open the scene and hit render.
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 pm
- SketchUp: make 2017
very handy, thanx mate
- Posts: 1779
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:43 pm
- OS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
- SketchUp: 7.1
- Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
I was starting to worry about losing track of external textures. In Art-lantis, this was a nightmare.
This will be my "archive project" method from now on.
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm
- OS: Win 7 Pro
- SketchUp: 2014
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests