Where is the red carpet resource?

Share your materials, models, and resources for Twilight
Kandersonid

Where is the red carpet resource?

Post by Kandersonid » Fri May 16, 2014 12:14 am

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I am a registered user- but I can never find where this supposed mysterious red carpet location is that everyone talks about where you can download the materials collection....can anyone tell me how to find it?

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Re: Where is the red carpet resource?

Post by Fletch » Fri May 16, 2014 7:50 am

Subject: Red Carpet Forum access - upgrading user account - authorize
Fletch wrote:Want access to the goodies? If your username is in orange on this forum, you already have access to the Red Carpet forum section.
If you click a link, and you see a message "You are not authorised to read this forum" then read on...

If you are a licensed user of Twilight, we will not typically connect your user account (upgrade user account) here on the forum to access the Red Carpet section unless you used the same email address to register on the forum as was used to purchase your Twilight Render License. This is not an 'automatic' process. If the email addresses are the same, then the access can possibly take up to 24 hrs. (typically less) Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

If you used a different email address to register on the forum than the email address used to purchase your license for Twilight Render, then please create an email requesting Red Carpet Access which includes:
  1. forward the email containing your approved license code
  2. include both email addresses = the one used to sign into the forum and the one used to purchase the license
  3. the user name on the forum,
  4. the name used when purchasing Twilight Render license
Send the email to:
licensing at twilightrender dot com

At your service,
Twilight Render Support

pondfilter
SketchUp: 2013

Post by pondfilter » Wed May 21, 2014 12:14 pm

I'll piggyback on this topic instead of making a new one.

I'm currently trying out the demo version and I was wondering what I should do once I decide to purchase a full license.
Can I activate my full account through the menu somewhere, or should I uninstall the demo version/download the full one and activate it through there?
I'm not sure if there's a difference in versions when it comes to the installer.

As for the supposedly "Advanced Tutorials" on the member-only section, how many tutorials are there approximately and what do they cover?
I have been trying to find tutorials for Twilight Render on Youtube but to my surprise there are actually very very little.
I don't want to bother everyone on the forums with my questions every week, so it would be nice if there was a good amount of tutorials available.

Thanks.

Fletch

Post by Fletch » Wed May 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Here are the instructions to Buy a license and activate it. You do not need to install any other version, if you are currently using the demo version of Twilight Render available from our website. Just follow the instructions provided.

longzhai2001

Post by longzhai2001 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:55 pm

@@)

Fletch

Post by Fletch » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:25 pm

longzhai2001, it looks like your account is now activated. :^:
See the Red Carpet Section

g4125

Post by g4125 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Same problem, purchased twilight, registered but can't access the Red Carpet. Can someone activate me please.

Thanks

Fletch

Post by Fletch » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 am

it is now activated. :welcome:

japa

Post by japa » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Same problem. I'm new, I'm registered, don't know if I'm activated and have no idea how to find this fabled red carpet.

Chris
SketchUp: 2016

Post by Chris » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Do you have a V2 license? If so, did you visit the links in the thread above and follow the directions?

Subject: Red Carpet Forum access - upgrading user account - authorize
Note: Twilight Render V2 Professional users, go here to automatically upgrade your account.