Awesome Product

For all the users of Twilight Render (V1 & V2), to ask questions and get started
HeeBeeGB

Awesome Product

Post by HeeBeeGB » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Id like to say Twilight Render is a great and powerful rendering tool. :^: As an architect, rendering images are important but should not be a major consumption of our daily life...at least mine anyways. Ive looked into other packages such as Vray for sketchup, podium, kerkythea. Some thing was missing and there was too much tinkering and learning curve. :dho: Ive invegstigated MAX, Maxwell, Cinema 4D and so on but these packages have a steepER learning curve with them and not no mention high associated costs. :v: Packages like this are suited to full time renderers....

But in saying that, Twilight render is intuitive and easy to use. I can render a scene well enough without consuming too much time AND have the quality of those OTHER packages. :whoot: (based on the little time Ive had on it, Ive tested it on some if my models to see if it was worthy 8-) )

It didnt take me long to notice it in the Sketchucation forum...(yes...ill admit, ad banners are PITA but I hit the banner) It took me only 4 days to jump on buying a licence. After going through the video and pdfs, it was easy to use (Kudos to the pdfs...as i refer back to them) All I can say is TEMPLATE...that came pretty close to world peace for me :rofl: That made my workflow....that much easier.

Kudos to Fletch and Chris (I think) for developing this great product. :clap: :gj:

I also see there is quite a following from all over the world....and producing/ed great renders.

Cheers

Gaieus
SketchUp: 6 7 8

Re: Awesome Product

Post by Gaieus » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm

HeeBeeGB wrote:...It didnt take me long to notice it in the Sketchucation forum...(yes...ill admit, ad banners are PITA but I hit the banner)...
:rofl:

Now I think Mike Lucey is right. Advertising is not only good for advertisers and ad space providers but for those looking for something cool.

Hey Fletch & Chris, keep that banner up there! :^:
Gai...

Dylan
SketchUp: 8

Re: Awesome Product

Post by Dylan » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:59 pm

I totally agree with all you say heebee :^: