Improvements in rendering with TR

Show what you're working on, get feedback and help
kronox
SketchUp: 2015

Improvements in rendering with TR

Post by kronox » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi guys, it's been quite a while, but just got into an interior design firm after they liked how my renderings look like with TR, they also got anxious to find out how their design comes out. In the last month I was very busy since the design firm keeps getting more and more requests for projects and I got the rendering, modeling and improving design within the renderings.

Hope you like these below, they are renderings for an apartment that will look exactly like in the renderings since the owner liked a lot the design he wanted to be this way at all costs :)
Attachments
DRAGOS LIVING 06 b logo.jpg
DRAGOS LIVING 06 b logo.jpg (602.57 KiB) Viewed 7301 times
DRAGOS LIVING 07 d logo.jpg
DRAGOS LIVING 07 d logo.jpg (171.31 KiB) Viewed 7301 times
DRAGOS BAIE SERV 4 c logo.jpg
DRAGOS BAIE SERV 4 c logo.jpg (631.74 KiB) Viewed 7301 times

Jpalm

Re: Improvements in rendering with TR

Post by Jpalm » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Looking dood. Good luck at the new job!

Fletch
SketchUp: 2016-2023

Post by Fletch » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:28 am

kronox wrote:... just got into an interior design firm after they liked how my renderings look like with TR,
...an apartment that will look exactly like in the renderings since the owner liked a lot the design he wanted to be this way at all costs :)
:whoot: Congratulations, Kronox! Now we can say Twilight Render doesn't only help designers win projects, but also helps designers find jobs! :clap:

But seriously, anyone who has the drive to teach themselves a useful technical skill and become better at it than those around them will succeed. Never give up!

kronox
SketchUp: 2015

Post by kronox » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:20 pm

Fletch wrote:
kronox wrote:... just got into an interior design firm after they liked how my renderings look like with TR,
...an apartment that will look exactly like in the renderings since the owner liked a lot the design he wanted to be this way at all costs :)
:whoot: Congratulations, Kronox! Now we can say Twilight Render doesn't only help designers win projects, but also helps designers find jobs! :clap:

But seriously, anyone who has the drive to teach themselves a useful technical skill and become better at it than those around them will succeed. Never give up!
Thanks a lot Fletch, I couldn't do it without learning it with each step and still I have a lot to learn about Twilight, also with the help of all the tips and hints from you guys :) :rspkt:

JCA131
SketchUp: 8

Post by JCA131 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 am

These came out really nice. Congrats on the job!